Compliment and Congratulation


Compliment and Congratulation

Nafisa    : "Hi, Amanda!"
Amanda : "Hi, Nafisa!"
Nafisa    : "How are you?"
Amanda : "I'm fine, thank you. How about you?"
Nafisa    : "I'm fine too. Long time no see. Where have you been?"
Amanda : "I've been living in Thailand for 3 months."
Nafisa    : "What did you do in Thailand?"
Amanda : "I studied there, I also learned about their culture and language."
Nafisa    : "Wow. It's amazing. Congratulation! How lucky you are."
Amanda : "Thank you, you are very kind. By the way, how was your life lately?"
Nafisa    : "I study hard, I also join Marvanata commission."
Amanda : "Oh My God, you must be very busy."
Nafisa    : "Yes, but I enjoy it so much. By the way, will you come to Marvanata?"
Amanda : "Of course I will come, I am very interested of watching Marvanata."
Nafisa    : "Let's go to Marvanata together!"
Amanda : "By the way, it's lunch time. Let's go to the bazaar together!"
Nafisa    : "Let's go!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebellion of Trisakti

My Goals, My Ambitions

Film Review "Nico's Weg"