My Midterm Holidays

My Midterm Holidays

     On my midterm holidays, I didn't go anywhere, I stayed at home. I have spent vacations with activities that are often repeated as watching films and series, play games or media socials on my handphone, sleep, and other activities that I can do at home. Nearly every day I do that activities, so sometimes I get bored and want to quickly go to school again. But sometimes, I went hangout with my friends too. We went to the cafe, watching film in cinema, or just stayed in my friend's home just to have some talks. On normal day, I rarely meeting my elementary school friends because we were so busy with our schools. But on this midterm holidays, I often meeting my elementary school friends because they were same with me, they didn't go and just stay at home. So because we were just as bored, we decided to meet each other often during this midterm holidays. 
     On December 31, 2019, I went to my friend's house to celebrate the new year. Me and my friends agreed to spend new year 's eve together at Jara's home. Hana, Chelsa, and Jara have gathered since noon to play billiard before go to Jara's home. But because in the previous day I staying up late to finish watching the series, I decided to came to Jara's home at night. At 8 o'clock we had gathered at Jara's home. Jara also invited her several high school friends, so we ended up spend new year's eve with new friends too. We had a barbeque party, where we roast sausage, corn, and meat. When it was approaching 12 o'clock, we get out to play fireworks, we also watched fireworks that fly in the sky endlessly. At 1 o'clock in the morning, we went back into Jara's home. We talked all night and decided to sleep after dawn prayer, because we sure if we slept before that we were not able to dawn prayer because tired and sleepy. After finishing the dawn prayer, we slept. We woke up at 10 o'clock in the morning, Chelsa cooked nasi goreng for us. Then at the afternoon, we returned to our respective homes.

    After new year, I spent the rest of my midterm holidays at home and play with my friends. On 4 January, 2020, I went hangout with my junior high school friends. Same with my elementary school friends, I rarely meet them too. We went to the cafe, mall, and ended up going to Nadhia's home. Nadhia's home was a place we often gathered when our junior high school days.

     On the last day of my midterm holidays, I stay at home and prepared for school tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebellion of Trisakti

My Goals, My Ambitions

Film Review "Nico's Weg"