My Goals, My Ambitions

My Goals, My Ambitions


        Every person must have a set of life goals to achieve in their lifetime, as well as I. Goals are a part of everyone's life. Everyone has their own goals. For me, my life goals are to be a useful human being and make my parents proud. I may still not find my passions or talents, but I have the ambition to find it all. Right now, I'm looking for what I want to do, what I want to be, and what I need in the future. The reason why I think that I don't have any passions or talents is because so far I just do things according to the flow without getting into anything. But even though I haven't found what I want to be, I really want to continue my education at ITB. So far some of the things I have done to succeed this goals is making sure I do good in school, have good grades, try to do my best in everything that I've done, and always prayed to God to achieve my goals, because I know entering ITB is not easy. There are thousands of people that also want to continue their education at ITB. I also want to make my parents proud if I can continue my education at ITB.

        In the past, I've already make my parents proud. When I was in elementary school, I always get 1st rank in class. I also graduated with good results which led me to one of the top junior high school in Bandung. And I graduated from junior high school with the best grades and go to the top senior high school in Bandung that I have dreamt before, SMAN 3 Bandung. For the future, I want to continue to make my parents proud of me.

        Aside from be a useful human being and make my parents proud, I also want to have a succeessful career and traveling all around the world. I always want to travel because I want to expand my perspective of life. Meeting people from another places will show me that my view of the world isn't the same as everyone else's. One place that I have always wanted to go is Japan because I'm curious about everything I heard about Japan, the food, the culture, the people, and everything. And I've started saving from now to reach my goals.



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rebellion of Trisakti

Film Review "Nico's Weg"